Monday, November 30, 2009

Why Maddie rox all your sox

Hey I'm Maddie and I'm going to tell you a little about myself. First off I live in a family of 7. My mom, dad, older brother Austin, me, younger brothers Tanner and Hudson, and younger sister Ellie. I live in a country and state but, I'm not going to tell you were because I'm just that awesome. I'm 10 years old and attend Westfield Intermediate(I'll let you in on that much of the awesomeness) in a class of the oblivion. I have three pets my dog Bailey, hamster Dewey, and gerbil Perry. Now don't you see why i rock your socks so much? Well if you don't, that's why. (/|\),<3,=)

2 comments:

  1. Yeahh......Maddie you deff are that awesome!!!! Guess what??? I live in a country and state too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always rock my socks!!! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete